Self-Publish (With a Twist)
Turn your creativity & message into a beautiful product that reaches the world.
We will utilize the standards and techniques that traditional publishers use to give your book the exposure that it deserves.
The course focuses in-depth on these areas:
- Concept - How to pull out your best work.
- Writing - How to stay on track & develop a style.
- Editing - What different editors do and how to find one that will enhance your work.
- Platform Development - How to gather an audience of readers before your book is out.
- Page Design - What to consider and how to know if you need to hire a designer
- Cover Design - What makes an exceptional cover and how to collaborate with a designer
- Typesetting - What is typesetting? And how it affects the cost of your book.
- Printing & Distribution - Who are the best printers, do you need a wholesaler? So much to discuss!
- Marketing - How to send out galleys for review, including templates of everything you need.
- Sales - Pre-sales strategy, how to get ongoing sales, what to price your book, etc.
- And more that I just can't fit in here!
The online classes & templates, my recommended resources, four live Q&A sessions, and a private Facebook group.
All classes and Q&As are recorded and downloadable.